Flexible Waterproofing System
Polyprufe pu Hand Applied
Polyprufe Hand Applied is a single part liquid waterproofing material which forms an elastomeric polyurethane membrane, resisting UV rays and capable of handling some building movements and deformations.
Polyprufe Hand Applied can be specified as a UV stable waterproofing membrane with high resistance to impact and abrasion, when used with MacLennan horizontal drainage membrane system to create complete drained waterproofing solutions.
Polyprufe Hand Applied is professionally applied by airless spray, roller or brush to concrete or screed to provide a continuous membrane which resists weathering, has excellent adhesion and is completely designed and guaranteed by MacLennan.
Compared to traditional liquid waterproofing membranes, our flexible waterproofing solution offers the following advantages:
- It's water resistant, making it suitable for situations where the product may be in contact with water permanently (does not emulsify).
- Fast and controlled curing even in low temperatures and high relative humidity .
- it is quick setting so can be rain resistant in 60 minutes
Get in touch with our technical team today!
Polyprufe Hand Applied Benefits
- Durable – Has 25 year ETA certification.
- 100% waterproof, but allows vapour diffusion.
- Flexible – Resistant to movements and fissures in substrates.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates.
- Resistant to impact, abrasion and completely UV stable.
- Excellent resistance to water born micro-organisms.
- Professional aplication only by Airless spray, roller or brush.
- Resistant to temperature variations maintaining its characteristics between -50ºC & 90ºC.
- Excellent resistance to chemical agents (cleaning products, etc.)
- Balconies and terraces
- Flat and inverted roofs
- Podium decks
- High traffic areas: Stairs, Stadium concourses etc.
- Car parks
- Reservoirs and water holding vessels
- External tanking of basement walls
- Green roof waterproofing membrane
- Swimming pools and pond liners
Why should I work with MacLennan?
We Design, supply and install. There's no split responsibility with MacLennan.
MacLennan live and breathe waterproofing, have a look at one of our free CPD seminars and find out!
MacLennan has the most comprehensive guarantees and insurances in the industry.
What else do we need to think about when it comes to Waterproofing?