Waterproof cement, commonly known as waterproof render or mortar, is polymer modified and is a specifically designed cementitious mortar/plaster, high-strength wall render/repair coating.
Our waterproof render slurry is weather resistant and incorporates shrinkage compensating (non-shrink) and adhesive components.
It gives a watertight render/repair with excellent long-term service and is also ideal for pointing.
- General-purpose mortar with good plastic properties for pointing, repair work or rendering.
- To provide a weather proof, highly durable render for all building and construction work.
- To render houses, commercial and industrial buildings, particularly where waterproofing and high impact resistance is required.
- To protect buildings against adverse weather conditions, freeze thaw cycles and driving rain and winter road sprays.
- To produce an aesthetically pleasing, even-textured coat to brick or block-work surfaces.
Get in touch with our technical team today!
Cement Render Systems
Cementitious tanking slurry is unique. It can be used below ground where water pressure is encountered within building structures such as cellars, bunds and other below ground areas. CBP Tanking Slurry is a pre-mixed formulation of plastic modified hydraulically setting powder. When mixed with water and SBR Bonding Agent, it can be applied to a masonry substrate to form a monolithic bond, blocking the passage of water as well as becoming an integral part of the structure. SBR Bonding Agent should be used as a primer between coats and diluted 3:1 in the gauging water.
This will create a structural waterproofing system commonly referred to as 'tanking' within the industry.
In certain circumstances we recommend the use of Salt Neutralisers where there is evidence of salt infestation in the area to be tanked. Fillet Seal and Rapid Setting Plug are also available for pressure areas where the wall meets the floor and where there is running or weeping water.
Why should I work with MacLennan?
We Design, supply and install. There's no split responsibility with MacLennan.
MacLennan live and breathe waterproofing, have a look at one of our free CPD seminars and find out!
MacLennan has the most comprehensive guarantees and insurances in the industry.
What else do we need to think about when it comes to Waterproofing?