A wide range of finishes can be adopted to walls, floors and soffits, which also provides protection to the membrane system. Typical wall finishes include:
- Block work wall built in front of the system.
- Independent timber framing and plasterboard.
- Independent metal framing systems.
- Conventional plasters and renders.
- Tiling and cladding.
- Sand and cement screeds.
- Fast drying screeds with lightweight reinforcement.
- Wood-based sheets (tongue and groove flooring grade).
- Timber boarding on floor beams.
- Under floor heating systems.
All the above finishes can be installed with insulation, where appropriate or specified.