MacLennan provide expert solutions for all aspects of waterproofing. We deliver full service and knowledge-led structural waterproofing solutions for the domestic and commercial markets.
MacLennan's Waterproofing Design Team
As independent waterproofing designers, MacLennan are involved with over 500 basements per year and have designed waterproofing for some of the most technically challenging projects built in the UK.
MacLennan waterproofing designers can save thousands of pounds on projects with good design.
Manufacturers’ representatives are limited by the products available from their company and are under commercial pressure to design as much product as possible into a waterproofing scheme.
MacLennan designers deal with failed waterproofing schemes every week, all caused by inappropriate design and installation. Manufacturers do not take design liability leaving architects, clients and building contractors with expensive and disruptive problems.
The 2009 update to British Standard 8102 states that ‘a waterproofing specialist should be included as part of the design team so that an integrated waterproofing solution is created. The waterproofing specialist should:
- a) be suitably experienced (this is unlikely to be a manufacturers representative)
- b) be capable of devising solutions that accommodate the various project constraints and needs;
- c) provide the design team with information and guidance that assists with and influences the design, installation and future maintenance of the waterproofed structure.'
At MacLennan, we have built up a reputation for supplying a professional service with integrity, reliability and trustworthiness being the cornerstones of our business. As an independent business we are not tied to any particular manufacturer, so using MacLennan as your independent waterproofing consultant means you get the best products for your unique situation.
As independent waterproofing consultants, we design, supply and install systems for all aspects of structural waterproofing, including basement waterproofing for both remedial and new construction.
Why should you choose MacLennan as your independent waterproofing consultants?
- Design liability on our own insurances – for all works completed.
- We design, supply and install remedial waterproofing.
- We carry out independent testing on product suitability and effectiveness.
- We can assist with dispute resolution.
What services can we provide?
- Waterproofing Design, supply and install waterproofing systems for new constructed basements of any size.
- Remedial solutions for cellars with no system in place or failed systems.
- Leak investigation and repair for failed or flooding basements.
- Deck Waterproofing systems.( Polyurea , sterling Lloyd, Liquid Rubber, )
- Remedial and new flat roof waterproofing.
- Green roof design and installation from waterproofing to finished planting.
- Remedial or new build swimming pools.
- Remedial or new build ground gas penetration prevention.
- Complete flood protection.
- Pond linings and water feature lining.
- Asbestos roof encapsulation and waterproofing.
If you need waterproofing consultants who have extensive expertise or you simply need some waterproofing advice and quotation for work, contact us to discuss your project.